Favorite dessert?

 :: General Area :: Random Room :: Food

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite dessert?

Post by DarkGizmo on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Do you have a favorite dessert you like to eat? For me, it's probably ice cream :D

----------------------------------------------

avatar
DarkGizmo
Anime Maniac
Anime Maniac

Male Posts : 57
Age : 26
Location : My room

http://www.revillution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by Naiwen on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:40 pm

tiramisu cake! <<<333

----------------------------------------------

Camping Fora, Join
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by MoonCookieChan on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 am

Looked up tiramisu cake. Yummy!

A hot desert with something cold is always nice, like fresh and tangy cherry pie with cold custard.
I like hot chocolaty deserts.

----------------------------------------------



PM me if you need any help, or if you wish to join the website, forum, or chat staff.
avatar
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618
Age : 104
Location : In your bag of cookies.

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by Naiwen on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:07 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:Looked up tiramisu cake. Yummy!

A hot desert with something cold is always nice, like fresh and tangy cherry pie with cold custard.
I like hot chocolaty deserts.
you've been reading my blog haven't ya, well, I'd suggest those flan cakes. And the cherry ice cream jubilée.
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by MoonCookieChan on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:25 am

Mhm. It's just a shame they don't sell puddings like that here, and I can't even heat up a ready made cherry pie in the oven without burning it. xD

----------------------------------------------



PM me if you need any help, or if you wish to join the website, forum, or chat staff.
avatar
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618
Age : 104
Location : In your bag of cookies.

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by Naiwen on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:Mhm. It's just a shame they don't sell puddings like that here, and I can't even heat up a ready made cherry pie in the oven without burning it. xD
lol. learn to cook, daisy, honestly though, i can't cook myself so I'm guilty of calling the pot kettle back a bit i guess. XD
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by MoonCookieChan on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:31 am

Naiwen wrote:
MoonCookieChan wrote:Mhm. It's just a shame they don't sell puddings like that here, and I can't even heat up a ready made cherry pie in the oven without burning it. xD
lol. learn to cook, daisy, honestly though, i can't cook myself so I'm guilty of calling the pot kettle back a bit i guess. XD
Lol! That's true, I properly should learn. I made a roast chicken with things on the side, but that's about my limit.
What can you cook fine?

----------------------------------------------



PM me if you need any help, or if you wish to join the website, forum, or chat staff.
avatar
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618
Age : 104
Location : In your bag of cookies.

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by Naiwen on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:35 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:
Naiwen wrote:
MoonCookieChan wrote:Mhm. It's just a shame they don't sell puddings like that here, and I can't even heat up a ready made cherry pie in the oven without burning it. xD
lol. learn to cook, daisy, honestly though, i can't cook myself so I'm guilty of calling the pot kettle back a bit i guess. XD
Lol! That's true, I properly should learn. I made a roast chicken with things on the side, but that's about my limit.
What can you cook fine?
nah, I can't cook at all. XDD Roasted chicken is yummy!
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by DarkGizmo on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:52 am

I can't cook either ladies, don't feel bad

----------------------------------------------

avatar
DarkGizmo
Anime Maniac
Anime Maniac

Male Posts : 57
Age : 26
Location : My room

http://www.revillution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by Naiwen on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:53 am

DarkGizmo wrote:I can't cook either ladies, don't feel bad
what gizmo, you're a girl? XDD
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by MoonCookieChan on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:48 pm

Lol! xD

You should learn how to cook in the future. I have a feeling that I'll be living on takeouts until I learn how to cook in the future. =.=

----------------------------------------------



PM me if you need any help, or if you wish to join the website, forum, or chat staff.
avatar
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618
Age : 104
Location : In your bag of cookies.

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by Naiwen on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:46 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:Lol! xD

You should learn how to cook in the future. I have a feeling that I'll be living on takeouts until I learn how to cook in the future. =.=
oh yeah, I should, I know i should, lest I live the rest of my life on fast-foods and other take-outs. But yeah, the other night I tasted one yummy dessert you might like: crepes with ice cream and praline. XD it looks drop-dead gorgeous and classy and the taste is fantastic. A bit cold yet still hot.
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by MoonCookieChan on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:27 am

Mmm, praline, ice cream, and crepes? That sounds absolutely delicious!

----------------------------------------------



PM me if you need any help, or if you wish to join the website, forum, or chat staff.
avatar
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618
Age : 104
Location : In your bag of cookies.

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by Naiwen on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:46 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:Mmm, praline, ice cream, and crepes? That sounds absolutely delicious!
yep, you spread the praline sauce and the ice cream on the crepes and fold the crepes up to enjoy them. Or it could be chocolate sauce, depending on your tastes. Sounds tasteful yes?
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by MoonCookieChan on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:58 pm

I feel hungry now. xD
But I've never tried praline sauce, just praline in chocolate.

----------------------------------------------



PM me if you need any help, or if you wish to join the website, forum, or chat staff.
avatar
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618
Age : 104
Location : In your bag of cookies.

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by Naiwen on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:15 pm

MoonCookieChan wrote:I feel hungry now. xD
But I've never tried praline sauce, just praline in chocolate.
its a good sauce, MCC.I mean, if you like cookies, you'd love praline-filled cookies. you know, two cookies with a praline ice cream center, dunno if you got that where you live.
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by haze on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:19 am

Easy choice for me! A nice big chocolate brownie, warm to the touch and gooey inside with a nice helping of ice cream beside it. My most favorite desert ever!
avatar
haze
Anime Maniac
Anime Maniac

Male Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite dessert?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: General Area :: Random Room :: Food

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum