Yuri Shojo

 :: Anime & Manga :: Shojo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yuri Shojo

Post by Naiwen on Tue May 29, 2012 5:13 am

So yeah, anyones into it? I like it a lot since I'm a wee bit Lesbian and I sometimes will get the hots for or be turned on by some attractive-looking females and etc. Yuri's female slash love just by the way here.
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: Yuri Shojo

Post by Hotspot on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:27 pm

I'm not into Yuri, but I have seen two Shoujo Ai's.
One by the name of A Channel, which I thought was very adorable and Yuru Yuri, which I have not finished yet.

----------------------------------------------



avatar
Hotspot
Anime Maniac
Anime Maniac

Male Posts : 48
Age : 27
Location : Earth

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yuri Shojo

Post by Grungie on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Hotspot wrote:I'm not into Yuri, but I have seen two Shoujo Ai's.
One by the name of A Channel, which I thought was very adorable and Yuru Yuri, which I have not finished yet.

A Channel is surprisingly a Seinen anime. Great show, though Tooru's affection towards Run seems a bit out there, or maybe I'm thinking too hard in this?
avatar
Grungie
Manga Mania :O
Manga Mania :O

Male Posts : 141

http://musictalkboard.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yuri Shojo

Post by Naiwen on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Grungie wrote:
Hotspot wrote:I'm not into Yuri, but I have seen two Shoujo Ai's.
One by the name of A Channel, which I thought was very adorable and Yuru Yuri, which I have not finished yet.

A Channel is surprisingly a Seinen anime. Great show, though Tooru's affection towards Run seems a bit out there, or maybe I'm thinking too hard in this?
Yeah sounds like you're hitting too hard on it... and trying to spot too much into it... XDD its leaning towards lesbianism no?
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: Yuri Shojo

Post by Grungie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Naiwen wrote:
Grungie wrote:
Hotspot wrote:I'm not into Yuri, but I have seen two Shoujo Ai's.
One by the name of A Channel, which I thought was very adorable and Yuru Yuri, which I have not finished yet.

A Channel is surprisingly a Seinen anime. Great show, though Tooru's affection towards Run seems a bit out there, or maybe I'm thinking too hard in this?
Yeah sounds like you're hitting too hard on it... and trying to spot too much into it... XDD its leaning towards lesbianism no?

Well Tooru gets super jealous when she sees guys talking to Run. She also is super appreciative when Run gives her stuff, and is uber lonely when she's gone.

I say Lesbian
avatar
Grungie
Manga Mania :O
Manga Mania :O

Male Posts : 141

http://musictalkboard.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yuri Shojo

Post by Naiwen on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:32 am

But or however its Yuri Shojo no? The whole series, it'd mean?

----------------------------------------------

Camping Fora, Join
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: Yuri Shojo

Post by Grungie on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:53 am

Naiwen wrote:But or however its Yuri Shojo no? The whole series, it'd mean?

It's apparently Seinen which I guess might be from some of the few dirty jokes and Yuuko fanservice.

I think the moe shows are usually aimed at guys.
avatar
Grungie
Manga Mania :O
Manga Mania :O

Male Posts : 141

http://musictalkboard.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yuri Shojo

Post by Naiwen on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Grungie wrote:
Naiwen wrote:But or however its Yuri Shojo no? The whole series, it'd mean?

It's apparently Seinen which I guess might be from some of the few dirty jokes and Yuuko fanservice.

I think the moe shows are usually aimed at guys.
Whats Seinen? Care to enlighten me on this plox?
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: Yuri Shojo

Post by Grungie on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Naiwen wrote:
Grungie wrote:
Naiwen wrote:But or however its Yuri Shojo no? The whole series, it'd mean?

It's apparently Seinen which I guess might be from some of the few dirty jokes and Yuuko fanservice.

I think the moe shows are usually aimed at guys.
Whats Seinen? Care to enlighten me on this plox?

Seinen is basically kind of like the "mature" version of Shonen. Shonen is aimed at males 10-18, whereas Seinen is like 18-30. They tend to focus more on story than on fighting or action.

Apparently there's a handful of Seinen Anime that people confuse as Shojo like K-on, A Channel, and Chobits.

Apparently the labels like "Shonen" "Seinen" "Shojo" and "Josei" are mostly just intended audience than an actual genre.
avatar
Grungie
Manga Mania :O
Manga Mania :O

Male Posts : 141

http://musictalkboard.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yuri Shojo

Post by Naiwen on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:21 am

Grungie wrote:
Naiwen wrote:
Grungie wrote:
Naiwen wrote:But or however its Yuri Shojo no? The whole series, it'd mean?

It's apparently Seinen which I guess might be from some of the few dirty jokes and Yuuko fanservice.

I think the moe shows are usually aimed at guys.
Whats Seinen? Care to enlighten me on this plox?

Seinen is basically kind of like the "mature" version of Shonen. Shonen is aimed at males 10-18, whereas Seinen is like 18-30. They tend to focus more on story than on fighting or action.

Apparently there's a handful of Seinen Anime that people confuse as Shojo like K-on, A Channel, and Chobits.

Apparently the labels like "Shonen" "Seinen" "Shojo" and "Josei" are mostly just intended audience than an actual genre.
Ok then, Grungiekins! Thank you for shedding some light on it! Or to enlighten me on this!

----------------------------------------------

Camping Fora, Join
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: Yuri Shojo

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Anime & Manga :: Shojo

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum