One Piece

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Piece

Post by Light on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:32 am

I find it enjoyable even though It's mostly mediocre.
avatar
Light
Manga Mania :O
Manga Mania :O

Male Posts : 145
Age : 21
Location : Either in your head or in your bed ;)

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Naiwen on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:29 pm

go more into details please. why did you find it terrible? I found it enjoyable since I really like pirate stories.


Last edited by Naiwen on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Light on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Oh no, Please don't get me wrong. I love One Piece, the Plot and Action is quite thrilling at most times yet the lack of seriousness in the show sometimes kills the mood.
avatar
Light
Manga Mania :O
Manga Mania :O

Male Posts : 145
Age : 21
Location : Either in your head or in your bed ;)

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Naiwen on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:00 am

Light wrote:Oh no, Please don't get me wrong. I love One Piece, the Plot and Action is quite thrilling at most times yet the lack of seriousness in the show sometimes kills the mood.
I understand you better now. But I think the funniness doesn't kill the mood, rather, it makes it very light.
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by MoonCookieChan on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:40 am

After reading the first few mangas (and watching the first few episodes) I do agree it has a light tone - but similar to Naruto sometimes, it complements the manga and prevents it from making the reader's mood too serious.

----------------------------------------------



PM me if you need any help, or if you wish to join the website, forum, or chat staff.
avatar
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618
Age : 104
Location : In your bag of cookies.

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Naiwen on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:59 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:After reading the first few mangas (and watching the first few episodes) I do agree it has a light tone - but similar to Naruto sometimes, it complements the manga and prevents it from making the reader's mood too serious.
Never read naruto, I heard it was along the lines of bleach, kenshin and etc?
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by MoonCookieChan on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:57 am

Never read naruto, I heard it was along the lines of bleach, kenshin and etc?

If you like ninjas, special powers, jutsu, and comedy, yes. I'm currently on vol. 26, I love it.

----------------------------------------------



PM me if you need any help, or if you wish to join the website, forum, or chat staff.
avatar
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618
Age : 104
Location : In your bag of cookies.

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Naiwen on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:17 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:
Never read naruto, I heard it was along the lines of bleach, kenshin and etc?

If you like ninjas, special powers, jutsu, and comedy, yes. I'm currently on vol. 26, I love it.
then I might like it, and is it action-packed and stuff?
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by MoonCookieChan on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Very, there is usually a fight every volume. xD

----------------------------------------------



PM me if you need any help, or if you wish to join the website, forum, or chat staff.
avatar
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618
Age : 104
Location : In your bag of cookies.

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Naiwen on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:03 pm

MoonCookieChan wrote:Very, there is usually a fight every volume. xD
along the lines of fairy tail eh?


Last edited by Naiwen on Wed May 09, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Solkotovic on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:34 am

The level of epic battles here is amazing. I love one Piece its one of the first anime I seen in my life and its just amazing
avatar
Solkotovic
Newbie
Newbie

Male Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Hotspot on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:32 pm

I like One Piece, my favorite character is Zoro and Nami.
I kind of have a crush on Zoro TBH XD

----------------------------------------------



avatar
Hotspot
Anime Maniac
Anime Maniac

Male Posts : 48
Age : 27
Location : Earth

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Grungie on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:20 pm

I like this manga, I should get around to reading more of it. I got to the part where Luffy defeats Crocodile.
avatar
Grungie
Manga Mania :O
Manga Mania :O

Male Posts : 141

http://musictalkboard.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Naiwen on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:08 am

Grungie wrote:I like this manga, I should get around to reading more of it. I got to the part where Luffy defeats Crocodile.
I like your avvi, its Erza from Fairy Tail... XDD Strangely enough, wasn't too fond of the manga. Was more into the Anime.
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Grungie on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:21 pm

Naiwen wrote:
Grungie wrote:I like this manga, I should get around to reading more of it. I got to the part where Luffy defeats Crocodile.
I like your avvi, its Erza from Fairy Tail... XDD Strangely enough, wasn't too fond of the manga. Was more into the Anime.

They're about the same imo.

thanks, Erza's probably my fave character, 2nd would be Happy, then Gray.
avatar
Grungie
Manga Mania :O
Manga Mania :O

Male Posts : 141

http://musictalkboard.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Naiwen on Wed May 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Grungie wrote:
Naiwen wrote:
Grungie wrote:I like this manga, I should get around to reading more of it. I got to the part where Luffy defeats Crocodile.
I like your avvi, its Erza from Fairy Tail... XDD Strangely enough, wasn't too fond of the manga. Was more into the Anime.

They're about the same imo.

thanks, Erza's probably my fave character, 2nd would be Happy, then Gray.
Damn, in love with Gray.. hes an ice mage and I love ice powers and abilities! Hes so cool and impressive too.
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Grungie on Mon May 14, 2012 7:30 am

Naiwen wrote:
Damn, in love with Gray.. hes an ice mage and I love ice powers and abilities! Hes so cool and impressive too.

It's because he has a habit of taking his clothes off every 5 mins isn't it?
avatar
Grungie
Manga Mania :O
Manga Mania :O

Male Posts : 141

http://musictalkboard.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by James Lu on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:18 pm

One Piece is among my favourite animes/mangas, it's quite hilarious, the plot is full of depth and they're able to extend these arcs for chapters on end. The mixture of humour with the otherwise serious tone of the story is good and the villains are for the most part quite tricky and cunning. I absolutely hated Captain Kuro, though, seeing them fight Arlong and then that Pirate Lord was it, was one of my favourite moments

----------------------------------------------

avatar
James Lu
Newbie
Newbie

Male Posts : 17
Age : 21
Location : Sydney, Australia

http://antiquusforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Naiwen on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:09 am

Grungie wrote:
Naiwen wrote:
Damn, in love with Gray.. hes an ice mage and I love ice powers and abilities! Hes so cool and impressive too.

It's because he has a habit of taking his clothes off every 5 mins isn't it?
Not really because hes stripping off his clothes... because hes handsome in the inside too so yeah.

----------------------------------------------

Camping Fora, Join
avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum